Search This Blog

Thursday 5 October 2017

St James' Club, Antigua

Hello there you beautiful beings of the blog-o-sphere! 

Today's post is about one of my all time favourite holiday destinations, my home away from home, the land of sun, sea and some of the happiest locals you'll ever meet: St James' Club, Antigua.

Related image

My family and I have been going to Antigua every other Easter holiday, for as long as I can remember. I mean I think I was genuinely six or seven when we first got a villa there. Ever since then I have fallen more and more in love with this beautiful island. From the sea and sunshine, to the food, the beaches, the hill top views, the locals, its just all around good vibes every time we go there.

Image may contain: ocean, sky, cloud, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor







Image may contain: sky, ocean, cloud, boat, outdoor, water and nature
Image may contain: plant, tree, table, sky, outdoor and indoor
Image may contain: cloud, sky, tree, plant, outdoor, nature and waterImage may contain: cloud, sky, plant, tree, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: cloud, sky, mountain, tree, outdoor, nature and water
Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud, ocean, outdoor, nature and water
Image may contain: sky, tree, house, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: plant, sky, pool, tree, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: cloud, sky, outdoor and water
Image may contain: outdoor and water
Image may contain: sky, cloud, outdoor and water
Image may contain: outdoor
Image may contain: mountain and outdoor
Image may contain: cloud, beach, sky and outdoor

And as an added bonus, here are a few photos of me & my siblings in Antigua in our early years...









Antigua is honestly one of my favourite places in the entire world, and after these photos, I think you can see why! If you are interested in particular things you can do on this wonderful island, see the links below:

Telegraph's Top Antigua Attractions:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/destinations/caribbean/antigua-and-barbuda/articles/antigua-attractions/

Trip Advisor's Top 10 Things to do in Antigua:
https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attractions-g150894-Activities-Antigua_and_Barbuda.html

Places to Stay in Antigua:
https://www.thehotelguru.com/best-hotels-in/caribbean/antigua-and-barbuda

Thanks for reading!

Olivia Charlotte Alice
Xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading ! Xx

© Organically Olive. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig